Wednesday, March 17, 2010

^MoRNing^

You know, Every Morning~

This morning, while I was driving to work, I heard this from MyFM, the song that made my day – “Morning” by Janice 卫兰.
Not only I love to share my thoughts n feelings with my friends, I also love to share my favorite songs and articles too. Life is not just about responsibilities - WORK WORK WORK and studies studies studies and money money money and to please others. There are so many wonderful things that we should experience and appreciate before we stop breathing. I have a motto to keep myself think positively in office: - “Never Explain Yourself to Anyone Because The Person Who Likes You Doesn’t Need it and The Person Who Dislikes You Won’ t Believe it”. I cannot stand someone who cannot be 公私分明 in the work place. To me, my job is my job, if that’s what I need to work it out, I should work it out regardless. I am not paid to HELP OUT on tasks that I’m not hired for. Most of the time, I’m hearing those 公私不分的人 complaining about their career/boss, because their boss doesn’t know how to appreciate their “extra efforts” on helping out others. OMG! If you are also one of the公私不分的人, then please, do it with smiley face since you never learn how to say “NO”. Same goes to relationship. We all want to be with someone that bring happiness and laughter to us. Everything will be so Perfect in the eyes of the beholders.

Again, this is not my first time to share my thoughts on Happy Life but I still want to put them here as a self-reflection:
So what are the elements that make up my Happy Life?
My LIFE is on my hand. To make it a fullest one, five fingers, I have friendship, hobbies, health, career, and family. All equally important. If I met someone who can be my best friend, willing to listen to me and understand me; and it would be great if we could share the same interests same hobbies for leisure; and this person would care about my health and able to take good care of me when I’m sick; furthermore, if he has the vision and wisdom to help me on my career, able to share the success/pain/stress/failure of my career; and eventually this person is committed to be my another-half, and we will tie the knot and form our own family – then, this will be my fullest Happy Life. Of course, thing doesn’t come in perfect. If missing anyone of these elements, I still have the other four; that’s not too bad. Maybe, I have a best friend that could share tears n laughter, holding the same interests n career dreams, BUT, we may not compatible to be a couple. Therefore we cannot be “family”. HEY~ is this the end of the world? The answer is definitely a “NO”. Now the funniest part is: when we met someone we are soooo in-love with, but this person always disappointed us and only brings tears n sadness to the relationship; never commit to marriage and not even willing to spend quality time together; one might see this as the END of his/her life. How can one’s life be so fragile? Isn’t it our responsibility to search for our own happiness? Why are we putting bet on someone else and hoping him to make miracles - a happy life given by others or a happy life experienced by our own contentment?

Luvly birds singing out there; colorful trees on the street
Delicious dessert in the fridge; wonderful songs on youtube
Touching movies showing in the theater; charming persons surrounding us
And Nowadays, cheap n affordable AirAsia trips; addictive games on facebook….
Chocolates, chips, pop-corns, lollipops, beers, all-you-can-eat buffet~ Woooooooo… I’m starving now :P

I am now waiting in my office cubicle ... for my buddy to come join me for a quick lunch. I am going to enjoy ~ ~ ~ YOU?

-------------------------------------------
When I hear the birds start singing, I wanna see you. Hoo, hoo, do do do do do...
When I see the leaves start falling, I wanna see you
The only thing I'll do, Don't you know is to rush and run to you

When I hear the clock start ticking, I start to miss you
Ooh.. The only thing I'll do Is gonna dream of you

Wanna stay by by by your side, You are my everything.
You are my only link to the angel's wings.
Talk about love love and I can't stop thinking of you
Such a crazy thing, Like snow fallin' in spring

(You know every morning)
When I hear the birds start singing, I wanna see you.
Ooh.. The only thing I'll do is to rush and run to you

When I hear the clock start ticking, I start to miss you
Ooh.. The only thing I'll do is gonna dream of you

I found my angel in my life, I cannot see why, I cannot see why
We can't be in love till we die

Wanna stay by by by your side, You are my everything.
You are my only link to the angel's wings.
Talk about love love and I can't stop thinking of you
Such a crazy thing, Like snow fallin' in spring

One day we'll spread our wings. You and me da, you and me da...
Spread our wings do..do...do....
Wannabe wannabe wanna, I wanna be,be your lover
I'll run to you...ooh...

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree. Life can be so simple and so tough, so what we want? 小圆球滚一滚,碰碰车碰一碰,开心的尖叫。。。放声的呐喊。。。这样就过了大半天。学着看开和放松,寻找着自己该要追求的梦想。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 至少, 你已得到你deserve的回报。:)

    要学习如何看开某某不deserve却也得到的。。。确实需要一些些过人的情操。

    ReplyDelete