Saturday, March 13, 2010

。第19天 。一个人

Feeling so exhausted. It's time for me to slow down my activities and get back to my normal bed time. It's such a wonderful weather today. Sunny but not too hot. I can hear the birds singing. I've been home alone for 19 days and never gotto bed before 2am. It's scary to see my aging signs in the morning while i was patching up with those whitening & anti-aging products. So-What's my plan for 2010? too late? No no no.... I wanna have another round of diet-plan and slimming programs. I can't wait anymore to see myself fit into a tube-top with a pair of sexy leggings. Now "Jeggings" is the fashion. How i wish i have a pair of it in my closet.

So-
I'm going for a Barbeque dinner tonite. :) I hope it's the last grilling for this year as i don't wanna fail my Herbalife-program :P
I just bought lamb-shoulders, beef top, chicken wings, pork & taiwanese sausages, sliced pork meat, some bell-peppers, mushrooms, Japanese potatoes, and a big bag of onions. I'm going to make THEM my famous black-pepper lambchop, tangerine pork chop, tarriyaki chicken-wings, rendang beef kebab, assorted sausages-stick, and a garlic-mushroom! Sound great isn't it??! hahahahaha.... i think i enjoy preparing the food more than stuffing them inside my stomach.

Isn't it great to have friends spending weekend nite and gossip about the most ugly manager in office? *GOSH* I'm running out of jokes to entertain the group. I need to just focus on the Mahjong table then.

Friend -
If you have no one to spend Saturday nite with you
If you have no one care to ask you out on Saturday nite
If you have no one you could chat on Saturday nite
If you have no ring no sms no missed-call during the weekend
OMG...
i cannot continue imagine this... this is so horrible to be home alone on a lovely sunny happy saturday.



思念是一种很玄的东西
如影随形
无声又无息出没在心底
转眼吞没我在寂默里
我无力抗拒特别是夜里喔
想你到无法呼吸
恨不能立即朝你狂奔去
大声的告诉你
愿意为你我愿意为你
我愿意为你忘记我姓名
就算多一秒停留在你怀里
失去世界也不可惜
我愿意为你我愿意为你
我愿意为你被放逐天际
只要你真心拿爱与我回应
什么都愿意什么都愿意为你

距离是一种很利的东西
刺痛心情
最担心因此消磨了爱情
淹没彼此心中的默契
你给的爱情是我活着的凭据
你是我生命唯一
我何尝不想能靠你最近
用行动来证明
愿意为你我愿意为你
我愿意为你忘记我姓名
就算多一秒停留在你怀里
失去世界也不可惜
我愿意为你我愿意为你
我愿意为你被放逐天际
只要你真心拿爱与我回应
什么都愿意什么都愿意为你

No comments:

Post a Comment