Thursday, March 11, 2010

<< 其实 - 一个人的生活也不算太坏 >>

Since young, I'm scared to be alone, scared of darkness, scared of silence, scared to be ignored.
I guess... nobody wants to be unseen, unheard.
But now, I learn how to act strong.
I don't like the feeling to be left home alone with worries. So I act strong under this roof. I "adjust" my feelings to enjoy my freedom being alone. I think... I am doing very well :)

很老土地说一句:天无不散之筵席。人来人往 - 太多过客了~
I'm trying to do self-reflection tonite - How do I define frienship? What are friends for? Who am I in front of others?
I believe that 朋友是要来利用的。Friend is someone you can rely on. For it be troubles or celebration, I wish I am on your list to be called up. 那~就好好地用吧!I will get very upset if my friends didn't share me his/her problems.

情人 - 需要很多的了解与包容。
朋友 -只要真诚聆听与接受;合不合、久不久、多不多 。。。 不重要了。
Ex-bf?? No way. If I can still be friend with my ex then why bother to break-up?
When I said "BYE", I mean BYE and never see again.
" 有昨天还是好的 - 但明天是自己的 - 开始懂了 - 快乐是选择"

I thank GOD that he always send angels to me. I truly appreciate I have so many good friends who willing to lend their ears their hands their time to me.
I wish ... I pray to GOD: PLEASE~ I want all my friends to be happy. I wish them to get what they want for life. I hope they have the courage and support for anything everything.! Coz..... they may not have HoneyBee be with them all the time~

其实一个人的生活也不算太坏
偶尔有些小小的悲哀
我想别人也看不出来
即使孤单会使我伤怀
也会试着让自己想得开
对你不知道是已经习惯还是爱
当初所坚持的心情
是不是还依然存在
眼看这一季就要过去
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
喔 这一季 总算有些值得回忆

No comments:

Post a Comment