Monday, March 29, 2010

冰橱上的Magnets

I started to collect magnets since not too long ago. I wanted to keep magnets as my collectibles every time after I visited a country, or a city. This, somehow, motivates me to travel to more places, to explore, and to expose myself. Also, to remember where I’ve been to, and with who. I love those that in the shape of a state or country. I also love those in the shape of fruits representing the specialties of that place. Sometimes, I would just stand infront of the fridge door, stare at the magnets, and my memories flow back … …
Slowly, friends started to buy me magnets from their trips. One after another one, I’m touched. Those are friends who would remember me even they are away from home; when they were having sweet adventurous time, they remember to bring me special magnets. I’m blessed. Slowly, I’m having more magnets on my fridge’s sidewalls. I started to forgot how many are from myself, and how many are from friends and relatives. I realized, not much are really from myself. That’s an indication: - It’s been quite long I didn’t go for vacation. I need a break, a long break, a long vacation. A vacation that I could add more magnets to my collectibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment