Monday, April 5, 2010

是不是这样的夜晚我才会这样地想起?

Those bandaraya guys are still fixing the broken pipe out there.... simply noisy!
well~ at least they responded fast to the phone complaint.
this is what i call - Do the Right Thing even if it's not at the right time.
it's ten to 1am now.

G: Thank you for what you have done to me - I'm blessed to have you as my best friend even if we hardly contact each other nowadays. But I will forever remember the days you lended me your hands, no no no... you lended me your soft bed, your PC, your TV, your whole room, your heart & your soul when I was alone and helpless in Santa Clara. I will remember the days you drove me out for my favorite apples & plums, I will remember the nites you drove me out for Starbucks, and I surely won't forget the journey you picked me up from LA to Santa Clara, and sent me to LAX from Santa Clara. I wanna say Sorry to you that I've made you thrilled from the "ghost stories" I told you; I didn't mean to scare you while all you had was just that Futon bed in the living room. My Bad. and I also wanna say -Billions Thanks- to you for your unselfishness.

Y: Thank you for being there with me when I cried the most. I thank you for  being such a quiet yet supportive listener during my darkest days. That time, I lost my weight most. You might not remember those were my 'slimmest" days.... but I will remember the birthday kiss you given to me across the sea - tru the air!
You are also one of them who has a magnet on my fridge wall. Thank you for you still keeping honeybee on your MSN list. I wanna give you a big warm hug when I see you next time.

B: Thank you for bringing me the two luvly tricolor angels although most of the time they're putting on their devils' costumes. Thank you for your trusts on me even though we started off from a virtual friendship. I will remember the "four circles" that picked me up from KLIA 6.5 years ago. I will forever remember the nite I ranaway from home with mackmack & a leash, you let us into your house. And now, tonite, at this moment, he is here with me.... still a gold-pig.

T: Yes, we stopped contacting each other and I don't even dare to add you into my facebook. There might be some mis-understanding but I admit I didn't handle the situation well that time. But tonite, I remember what you've done to me, I must thank you, thank for your kindness and helps and... I will remember who drove all the way to my place just to lend me a laptop so I don't need to online in those cybercafe. And that made us finally meet-up each other face-to-face, for the 1st time. I am sorry for destroying it, and also your trust.

S: Thank you for the Miracles you brought to me and my family. To get to know you, was already a miracle itself. We both were just strangers on the internet, becoz of the furkids, we connected. I know this doesn't sound like a good excuse but I'm sorry to tell you that I've lost your contact number together with my phone. I think you were sent by GOD to reunite mackmack with me and my family. I'm so blessed to have mackmack snorring besides me now. I cannot imagine if I did not know you from that forum, if without your helps and advises, if we never be friends with each other.... where will mackmack snorring at tonite?

M: Thank you for taking me as your friend and thank you for taking my parents as your friends too. You are such a nice 'uncle' to be friend with. I am so so so sorry to see GOD took Rex away from you. I must also  thank your wife who always prepare me loads of snacks I love! Thanks for giving us 'Max' - he is truly the ruby to my uncle and my aunty. I do believe that he's the one 'reincarnated'. Oh ya~ not to forget, the TV & camera, hahaahha... always got great deals from you :P Of course, there are many many more thank-you notes from me to you. I will remember the nite you drove me to Lala-Cheong restaurant - the first nite I touched down KL all the way back from the states.

V: I remember the days we spent in SS12, that was... 13 years ago? or 14? I must thank you for the time you let me stay in your apartment in Stockton. You always threw me encouraging words and that made me feel good about my cooking. I know my midnite chatting always gave you sleepless nites. You are a special one. Thank you for being there with me when I need you... I could see the dimsum place, I could see the picnic place, and I see you driving me from Sunnyvale to Stockton and from Stockton back to Sunnyvale. I miss you. I am glad you have met someone to share your joyful moment in LA now. All the best!

C: I wanted to put you at the last of my "thank you" list since we knew each other not too long ago. But suddenly, your image 'jumped-queue" in my mind becoz of what you just told me - what you're doing tonite 400km away from where I am now. I don't know why we met each other in this wrong place, but I hope we can be the Right friends to be with each other, although you're leaving this country very soon. You have stuck in this wrong-place but you still able to pursue what you want regardless. I don't really know you well but I guess I could understand and accept you as who you are. Thank you for what you have dedicated to me, I truly appreciate that special gift and I will surely miss you. Good Luck!


排名不分先后,I have more coming up on the list.... to be continued. Stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment