Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Working With Weirdo

Z: “How to work with people I don’t like to work with?”

I have no good answer for such a tough question as I am not good at handling any Weirdo, neither shit-stirrer in office. Throughout my limited working experiences, when I had no options given but to work with a Jerk, I will make sure he/she is going to leave that work-relationship sooner or later. I cannot stand any bad working relationship. I may choose to disconnect myself from such situation before the next unpleasant moment to happen. Either I withdraw from that jobscope, I resign, or, that fella withdraw from what he/she involved. I will not like to put myself into the circumstances that I need to attend EQ Class on how to deal with hard people within the same organization. To put this in simpler way: I don’t give anybody a damn. Ok ok ok….. I may stay silent and pretend to be cooperative for a while, but you better don’t cross the border, I’ll make sure you won’t achieve anything good from that point too. I’m harsh. I don’t like to play office politics, it’s not my game at all. But then I’ve learned to identify who is the good player, and then I’ll HOPE to have that person to play with you. Just to keep your ass away from your cubicle should be enough, I think.
Hmmm… I admit, I am not a “matured employee” in most people’s mind. So what!
So, you got me now?! Always make sure we have enough backups. Strong backups that we won’t be threatened to lost our job.

I may need to come back to this topic again some other day. Instead of thinking how to deal with a jerk, why not spend time to do something that could make ourselves feeling great? See, what I am doing now is certainly a great way to enjoy my working days~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment