Thursday, July 22, 2010

< I Dreamed A Dream >

Watched this amazing clip tonite - "I Dreamed A Dream" performed by 小胖 林育群on 超级星光大道6 Finals. I do think his first song on 星光6 was truly amazing! But for this track, I was attracted by the lyrics. Shame on me? yeah~ it's my first time listening to this wonderful song and I'm touched by the lyrics as well as the rhythm. So I wanna share my feelings here..... and it made me feel so much like crying.... I pray, I WISH I could become less miserables.

There was a time, when men were kind
And their voices were soft
And their words were inviting
There was a time, when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they turn your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my dreams with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'd come to me
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from the hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
-by Les Miserables
-by Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009

曾有一度人们是良善的,那时他们的声调温柔,字语动人
曾有一度爱情是盲目的,世界就像一支动人的旋律,
那是过往的时光了啊,后来一切都变了
我梦见在梦境中过往的时,当时那么殷切的盼望和充满意义的生活
我梦见爱永不止息,我梦见了上帝的宽容,
那时我年轻无惧,梦想被打造也被消磨
一切都无需赎回,没有未唱的歌,没有未尝的酒
而危机总在夜晚出没,它们的低吼犹如暗雷低回
像是在哀悼你那被摧毁的希望,并将你的梦想倒置成羞耻~
他整个夏天在我身旁安睡,他使我的每日充满无比惊奇,
他关照我的童年进,但当秋天来时他却离开了我
直至如今,我仍梦想著他将要回到我身旁,梦想著我们可以一起度过美好岁月
但这些梦想不会成真了,我们也经不起这些狂风暴雨
梦想曾与我如此接近,与我现在的悲惨境遇大异其趣
相形於现况是这麼的不同,现在的生活扼杀了我曾做过的美梦。

No comments:

Post a Comment