Friday, April 29, 2011

Northam.Beach.Cafe

A blissful night at Burmah Road's Chok.Dee.Thai Restaurant~~ I still prefer Khuntai at Butterworth, more kick, more feel~~ A blissful night because I could have good laughs at Northam.Beach.Cafe. Though I didn't taste the Omelette, my eyes ate it well~~
DayTime was bit nasty... I wasn't in good mood for a rainy Friday... WHY would people complicate things? WHY can't they make their life easier by telling me the simplest way to complete the tasks? WHY would they so look up to me that I am capable to understand what they really want? WHY not just gimme a break, give yourself a break, give the laptop a break, give your exhausted heart a break...  why broke me? why broke yourself? why broke the laptop? why broke my bone from my back??? WHY I need to explain SO MUCH?? Issit really that FUN to ask details that you won't remember right after all? Hmmm.... start to doubt at Law.Of.Attractions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment