Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happiness

I got this eye-catching bookmark from Popular bookstore today:

"Happiness Is Using Our Potential To The Fullest.
 Striving Against Difficulties And Overcoming Them.
 Reaching Out For Achievements And Finding Them.
 We Are Happy When We Are Learning, Growing And Accomplishing.
 We Are Happy When We Are Working Towards A Worthwhile Goal That Demands The Best Of Us.
 We Are Happy When We Are Helping Others To Succeed Along Life's Journey.
 Search For Happiness In Everything You Do!"

It's always my favourite Quote to tell: The most important thing for one's meaningful life is to Be Happy. Only when we are happy, we are satisfied, we are contented, we are appreciating what we have and what we do. Happy doesn't come Free. However, it's priceless. You can't wait for God to send you happiness, you have to make it happen yourself, with zero-cost of course. So why?? why trouble yourself to be in fears? It's just not worth a dime to dwell on sadness. God is not going to pity your tears. It's the BELIEF, belief that holds us strong. Just about a year ago, right before 2010 CNY, my galfren was crying over her "secret-lover" being revealed, it was a big-NO-relationship to be accepted by her parents. I remember I told her :"fren~ your mom is gonna be there as your mom forever, regardless. That guy is the man that going to be there for the rest of your life ONLY IF you insist and believe into the relationship. Don't Give Up!" She then cried, she's not gonna have a peaceful CNY..... oh Well!!! You know what is Make BELIEF?! A year later, yes, Rabbit year, on chap-goh-mei, this couple had their Register Of Marriage with the blessing of parents and family members and all the best wishes from friends, of course, and all the loves from her unselfish hubby.  Isn't this the bestest of best testimonial to share?? While I'm blogging this post, my deardear asked what am I doing over here next to his bed... ah ha~ I shared this lovely story to him and asked him not to give up. I read the bookmark to him, just like how we started 8 years ago...... it all started from my attitude of "I don't believe this. I want what I want." - so this was me, this is still me. I would say, I am really a lucky one. There is hardly any barrier in my life that could pull me down. I am always lucky to meet nice people helpful people noble people and plenty of chances. I do think everyone deserve a chance and also a second chance. Life is great, be happy to who we are today, and we shall never give up on hopes. God is watching us, God is really watching us, God will listen, God is listening. If I become blind one day, I don't need any proof to the existance of Sun. Hold our hearts together, that's the place we keep and to grow our beliefs.
Wish you all a Joyful Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment