Monday, February 21, 2011

Frustrated by Annoying Irritations!

Seriously,
I'm the kind of person who can share things openly. I've got no secret to hide from. If I do, those are not secrets as claimed by "normal people", coz, secrets are meant to be discussed by unrelevant KPC (a.k.a Ke-Por-Chi), if I would have anything to hide from my fellow friends, those could be the things that need higher-intelligence to be digested, so make sure you have the brain to READ my mind when I can't TELL - as simple as that.

Fact #1 - I've been staying in pg for almost 2 months; you'd know if you know, if you don't, you shouldn't.
Fact #2 - I'm going to change my jobrole soon reporting to another boss at a different plant joining a totally different group than my current one. you'd know if you know, if you don't, it's just that you are not KPC enough :P
Fact #3 - I'm leaving my current easy  job considering to "explore" my brand new career life; you would understand my statement if you understand me well, if you don't, you are just a normal human being. You don't need to feel sick for guessing the wrong reasons.

Stay tuned for more reveals...................... by dunno when.

No comments:

Post a Comment