Saturday, February 26, 2011

CheapSkate in my working place

I google it:

Search Results


  1. miser - a stingy hoarder of money and possessions (often living miserably).

    cheapskate - definition of cheapskate by the Free Online ...

Standards everywhere, differently, and I was taught to do things in STANDARDIZED way, and everytime I wanted to work differently with my different opionions, I was told I am wearing the SAME company hat under the SAME big umbrella. Okay~ now that I'm going to move myself to another department, I was told, I am NOT ALLOWED to bring along the LCD Monitor which paid by the current department because it (supposed) possessed by the department.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? So, if the manager who approved the LCD monitor left the department, then I can come back and take it to my new office? Or, perhaps, I can just leave my exisiting laptop in KULIM and get my new boss to BUY me a BRAND NEW laptop in Penang? That sounds great!!! So, Shall I return the notepad I got from the KULIM administrator? What about the stapples-bullets I'm using? Shit! I have to return my calculator? GOSH~ I'm claiming the tolls and broadband services and.... DAMN IT!!! I cannot drive to Penang office to work now... shit. I have so many items I need to return to my manager so I could COME CLEAN to the new department. I never know I'm so SINFUL to have company properties coming along with me to join the new office place.
But it is ALRIGHT! you are not asking my calculator back becoz you think it worth nothing compared to the LCD Monitor... that somehow showed me what's inside your mind.. how narrow it is....and how you value things and ideas.
不是做大事的人,出头天 遥无期.

No comments:

Post a Comment