Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friends Are To Remember, Not Recap

It's been months I didn't meet up with one of my gal friends, and today, she sent her warmest sweetest most lovely message to my facebook:
     May the little flowers lying in gloom,
     Rise and bloom, swaying endlessly,
     This way and that way,
     Morn to dusk everyday, Get well soon... to my fren..

To all my lovely Angels, THANK YOU ALL for always there to remember me, and always never stingy to care about me and my feelings, I've said it many many many times that GOD really sayang me and he sent me many Angels to look after me, I pray hard to God to please forgive my sin. I've already learnt the biggest lesson throughout my life. He too.
Last Friday I had a talkative nite @TGIF. Today, I have Angels from Jawi, from Kulim, from Butterworth, and from Bukit Mertajam, to buy me an expensive seafood lunch at BaliHai@GurneyDrive. Throughout my years of staying in Butterworth/Penang,  I was painted this perception that mainland people would not go over to the island 'for nothing' and those living in the island would not survive without GPS in the mainland as they rarely come over. See! True friends are to remember, when you remember him/her, you care, when you care, you will. You may not put it into actions, but you will keep the feelings in mind, and you will keep the friendship in heart. Those who always do RECAP in front of you, trust me, they are devils, they will do their very best detective ways to source rumors from everwhere and recap to you, recap to many others, to spread their gossips. In my Euthopia, let's forgive the devils,

No comments:

Post a Comment