Monday, August 2, 2010

Pejabat Imigresen Kajang

I am now at this Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia Cawangan Kajang. Yup, still waiting for my nombor-giliran to be called. I woke up so early this morning to have a shower, and hopefully, to avoid the Monday's traffic. I googled it last nite and finally found the address & Map of this Kompleks Perhentian Kajang, well, the website seems so informative BUT was not so user-friendly. Anyway, I reached the Plaza Metro Kajang around 745am. Don't be surprised, Jalan Cheras is flooded with vehicles, the traffic was horrible, so jammed! They even opened up another lane at the opposite route to ease up the traffic-jam. Dad insisted the imigration is at the Plaza Metro (Parkson) coz he came here just 2 years ago. well well well.... luckily the website's info is up-to-date, the office has shifted to Kompleks Perhentian.
Pejabat Imigresen Kajang

Lot 3-60 Tingkat 3
Kompleks Perhentian Kajang
Jalan Reko 43000 Kajang
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : 03-87344344
Faks : 03-87345345
When we reached here, it's already 830am. Once got down from my car, there's a young guy approaching us, ok...ok.... he's from photoshop. RM10 for 4 pics + filling the application form. Followed him to 2nd floor, photo taken, form done, RM10 pain, then we headed to 3rd floor. NO signage at all but we were smart enough to figure out the Jabatan ourselves. So I just walked in to the Kaunter2 to get my nombor giliran - 1055. The officer noticed that my IC is cracked and missing one IC digit at the back, I told him :"Tak apa, chip masih boleh dibaca kan?" haahaha.... he agreed. But he just gave me a "soft-reminder": " Boleh buat IC sini, sepuluh ringgit saja." ok ok ok... I'll wait until I get my passport issued first, I am not a risk taker though. At 845am, I saw Kaunter15 is calling for 1002, that simply implied that the 2nd applicant is able to collect his new passport within 45 minutes! Impressive! At 900am, my number is being called and so I went to Kaunter3 which is a Kaunter Khas for Orang Kurang Upaya, lebih tahun65, etc.... This lady office noticed my cracked IC, and also my previous issuance was done at LA, so she took my old passport to consult her supervisor, of course, nothing could stop my application. So she sat back to her desk and proceed.... then thumbprints... I thought just the scanning will do, but I'm wrong, I still need to place my right thumb on the ink-pad. DONE. and it is just 910am, only 10 minutes spent. then I was informed to wait to be called again for Bayaran. After Bayaran, it's just 925am.

So, I'm now waiting for my Nombor Giliran to be called again to collect my new passport..... (stay tuned).

==========================================================
Finally, I collected my new passport at 1015am.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Im a student and I dont have any vehicles . How can I go to the Pejabat Imigresen Kajang to apply my passport by bus/ktm? Can you teach me? Pleaseeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. From semenyih :) so sorry for bothering seriously

    ReplyDelete