Thursday, August 12, 2010

GemBlitz

For the past few nights, I was so addicted to this stupid Gem Blitz game in facebook. I kept playing it trying so hard to hit the higher score. I saw the scores among my list of friends, they ranged pretty wide and that puzzled me what's the trick to hit that highest number? I yelled when I missed the hit. I shouted when my mouse not clicking on the right block. I scolded bad words when the stupid facebook was acting like 'cacat' (Disabled-in-Malay). I would stood away from my laptop suddenly, and stretched myself, my backpain was getting worse, my neck was so strained, my right arm and my right shoulder..... ouch!! while playing it, I kept murmuring: I hate this game! I hate this game! I really hate this damn game! and it's so so so so FUN to pass the level-1 in perfect score of 74100  :-) if I didn't pass the level-1 with perfect scoring... I'll restart and restart and restart till I get it~ So, I'm pissed when I missed one block when almost finishing the level-1. It's damn so hard to overtake the champion on my list :/ I'm gonna Play Harder tonight!!!

So, here's the story I'm going to tell ya~~~
I left a note on my facebook wall and it went like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment