Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Complaining......

Disclaimer: I am making complaints. Don't comment if you going to feel bad about them and don't provide any opinion if you are not putting yourself in my shoes. Read, and enjoy, that's all I've been telling myself. Else, ... ... ... ...

-- Keep your mouth shut if you are not contributing anything, your words are killing him.  Go face the mirror, continue your yapping, and those are the words suit you better, not him.

-- Stop Frying those stupid fish withOUT SCALES. I have told you tons of times that Fishes without scales are with high mercury and must avoid, you BOught them again, you Cooked them again, yet, you FRIED them and served them with damn-salty low grade soysauce. Eat them all yourself as if you can't live without them.

-- Either you see me as a Nurse, nurse doesn't drive you around; See me as a Maid, maid doesn't need to entertain you; See me as a friend, friend doesn't sacrify for your sonsss; See me as a guest, guest doesn't open the door himself; See me as someone you CARE, someone you care should deserve better than all these nonsense!

-- You didn't do it right many many years back, you didn't do it right during the toughest days, and you are not doing any better NOW, so tell me when are you going to MAKE THEM UP?! ops, I'm wrong, you haven't realised the problems, I should have expected that, you HAVE NOT realized what went wrong. I pity you. I am very sorry about that, but PLEASE,  remember you are THE ONE to standby him and I AM THE ONE NEEDS TO GOTO WORK.

-- Hold me. PLEASE hold me, GOD. I wanted to slap her so much when she said so just now! Please forgive me.

-- For him who always locked up in the room on 3rd floor, May God Bless You.


Lord, I thank You for giving me a wonderful family, I thank You for giving me a family full of blissful attitude.
-Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment