Monday, June 27, 2011

I Surrender

First ever in my career.... I surrendered, like a kid. Oh yeah, I couldn't take it anymore. I hate it when people trying to challenge my limit. NO  No no .... you JERK, you don't have to do it that way, I'm not the kind who can take challenge, I will just walk away, it's up to you, you can ASK anything you like, you can DO what you like, You can even SAY anything with that big fat ass, go ahead, am not in the game, don't come tail behind my ass, I hav no good shit to feed you.
This office, this is the ONLY place I could come in happily in the early morning to breath nice air, to see the luvly birds, to make coffee, to chit chat, to make jokes, to laugh, to relax, to facebook, to blog, to make phone calls, to enjoy my snacks, to vent out all my complaints, to cry out loud in the washroom, to do my expenses book-keeping, to go for grocery shopping during lunch break, to... to.... to Be Real~ HOW SAD --most people carry masks to work, but I am sneaking out to the office hopefully to be real. Everyday and nite I'm racing with the clock, my REAL WORKING hours start 530pm!! No break, No food, No recognition, No teambuilding, No brain-storming, No love, No help, No support, full-time-private-nurse until midnight 1200am, THEN my parttime job starts after midnite as part-time private nurse till 5am and I'll turn to be a Wondergal~ haahahaha.... good one, finally I made myself laugh during this wee hour~

I have no luxurious time to rest my foot on the brake for 2 hours for that fxcking stupid detour traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment