1. Nice environment – Bali-style kindof interior design; clean; SPA concept; comfortable setups;
2. Great hygiene – All new & disposable shower-cap/comb/slippers provided to each customer with cleaned SPA bathskirt (well-ironed too!); the bed setups are tidy and clean; hangers and box to keep personal belongings provided.
5. Nice Massages – the Girls never get lazy on their hands! When they start the face-double-cleansing, they clean my face with very gentle stroke and lite-massages on my head, forehead, face, neck, topchest, shoulders.. Oooch… love it! Very good “point-massage” for lymph drainage; shoulder massage was very relaxing and stress-release especially for online-chat-additive like me. They massage my hands as well. Trust me, I’ve applied the same massage methods to others – DIY@home – I never failed to gain compliments! (Secret Weapons to please “somebody” u know~ :P)
6. Great SPA music – made me always fall asleep while enjoying the massage! I fall in love with the musics played.
7. No need to sign up any package – I can pick any facial-type depends on my skin condition of the day and not forced to sign-up any package for the sake of Saving! The effective treatment based on my skin type is far more important than how much they gonna charge me or how much I could save from those buy-5-free-1-package.
8. Reasonable Charges – To me, the treatments are the Cheapest I could find in town!!! Price ranges from RM67 to RM138 nett ONLY.
I have yet to try their Body Treament/Body SPA which the services are not available in all outlets, only a few branches are providing Body treatments.
My philosophy of spending on beauty salon for facial treatment, it has to have at least fulfill these few requirements: Comfortable & Hygienic environment, latest technology facial Machines, use the products that suit my skin condition, great massages, professional attitudes and always believe in Customer First! Ah-boh…. I can buy whole set of expensive branded skincare products and DIY@home laH!!!!! Agree?