Friday, December 30, 2011

Can't Takes My Eyes Off You

I love you, BABY,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty baby,
Don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby.
Let me love you.

I want to be someone Too Good To Be True. Can you love me like how I love myself? Would you take your eyes off from me? Would you come find me and need me? I want you to See me. See me, I am HoneyBee.
It's another milestone... many steps ahead, not too fast, not very slow, pace is not the key as long as we are moving forward. I watched MOVE today on facebook, how I wish I could have a shooting for myself, on my journey of laughters & fighters. Today, we scanned our id, we took the pears, we took the juices, we walked at nite, we hugged, we laughed, I cried.

Lord, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment