Thursday, December 16, 2010

Help!! I am getting Phobia to these People

Have you ever wondered, why would people keep using the same phrase like how they use punctuation marks at every sentences they made? Ain’t they have better word to come out from their mouths?
GOSH!! I am getting so sick of those pet phrase!
Here are some that really pissed me off:
1.      B.A.S.I.C.A.L.L.Y, bla bla bla bla bla…..
2.      Actually har~
3.     So-called.... so-called ice-cream, so-called laptop, so-called CD, so-called fork & spoon, so-called boss, so-called STUPID FELLA.... (then what is the really-called???)
4.      All these kind of ting and all these ting arh….
5.      Let’s say… HEY~ (followed by unstoppable bullshits). (Hey 乜叉野啊???)
6.      Quote An Example, if…. if …. if….. if…..(followed by the problem waiting to be solved--since when a real issue became I.F.? damn! he has nothing better to quote??)
7.      I KNOW~ ---
I really thought that I’m soooo lucky that able to change to my new office cubicle where I could at least runaway from the 厌音, even if it’s just for a day, it’s a huge relief for my ears my body my spirit my soul. My fault, yes, I’m just being too naive L. How would they treat me so well?! I should have know the payoffs of switching cube. THEY never letgo! They wanna gimme nightmares no matter how disciplined I am at work.
My latest evil is just “sitting” happily at my next cubicle. I guess he’s sitting there… although I rarely could catch him in person, BUT, his GILA music is always TURNED ON!!! 救命啊~~~
THANK GOD still, I thank GOD that I won the little tiny lovely Ipod Shuffle that saved my soul temporarily. What an amazing products!!! Can’t imagine if without this Apple I would be the first in this office to be filed Office Violence Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment