Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~Swing~Swing~Swing~

Someone said it me today: it's been long you didn't update your blog!
wow~ since when? since when you guys are anticipating for my post? or, you're just waiting for more juicy gossips? well~ I always see myself a very adaptive person until my buddy told me that's called resilient, so, my mood swing with my close ones. When he's anxious, me too. When he sleepless, me too. When he fart, i fart louder, and I thank God that I can still fart out loud. Recently, his appetite improved, me too. Seeing him losing that much of weight, you should noticed that I'm absorbing those kgs.
Back to the ward, weirdo everywhere everyday.
Don't they realized the THINGS they took/used are not supposed to be shared? Can't they hang their undies somewhere else? should I beg them to keep the toilet rolls INSIDE the toilet? worst, ain't they here to take care or accompany the patient? why are they so kepor about eyeing on the neighbor? @.@
Why can't they just keep those Q&A funtime with their doctors? Do I look like an artist waiting for interviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment