Monday, September 20, 2010

Disconnection

Connected – Disconnected – Connected – Disconnected – Connected – Disconnected …........
This connection-disconnection cycle always happen on me. Sometimes, I would think: maybe I should not be too close to anybody except my family members. People said, Love Like You Never Being Hurt Before. But, can you? Then, can I trust friendship like I never being hurt or betrayed before? I feel that every time when I’m feeling hurt, my actions tend to put myself immediately disconnected from the relationships. I seldom question, I seldom argue, I seldom have the faith to find out the truth, I would just --beep-- and SHUT OFF. Maybe it’s time for me to do self-reflection: am I expecting too much from a friend? I could be the one mistakenly take another person as  close friend without getting permission. OPS! I’ve learned it a hard way… I shall get permission before I classify someone as a Friend, then only I could promote him/her to be a Good Friend, there is no short-cut for being Best-Friends. Now that I’ve failed to maintain my status, I gotto start all over again but not with the same player anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment